30 April 2011

Day 120

After spending the morning with our friends from out-of-town, it was time for them to go home and for us to get ready for a wedding.  My friend and co-Girl Scout leader was getting married and it was the 2nd wedding for both of them.  They each bring 3 daughters to the new marriage so it’s like an all-female Brady Bunch. 

The wedding was wonderful.  I love how they incorporated the kids into the ceremony.  The bride was gorgeous, the groom was handsome, and the decorations were awesome.  Sadly, I forgot my camera at home (I know, what a shock!).  But I did get some photos at the reception using my iphone.

First, the newlyweds!

a094

Girl Scouts (the ones who attended)

a092

Chocolate fountain

a088

Cake buffet

a087

Candy bar (with bags for the kids to fill and take home)!  Such a cute idea!  The little balls are Sixlets chocolate candies.  The sticks in back are rock candy.

a086

Beautiful decorations.  My friend should be a party planner….she is so good at decorating.

a083

The three of us back at home after the wedding.  My mom was in town so she stayed home with LilCrockett.  I doubt he would have been able to sit through a Lutheran service.  And even if he had, I think he would have caused a bit of a ruckus at the reception.  He’s all boy after all.

a046

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...