07 April 2011

Day 97

I love the flowers that pop up each spring in my yard.  By the time the year goes by, I’ve sorta forgotten what’s there, so it’s like a nice little surprise when they appears out of the ground.  Look at this little beauty in my front bed.  I have white ones too.

066a

As part of my birthday gift to myself, I bought some new scrapbooking supplies.  The order arrived last night, so I spent some time today putting it all away.  Who can resist new ink pads, paper, stamp sets, ribbon, buttons, & brads?….especially when some of it was free with this month’s promotion!!!

072a

After putting my new stuff away, I was enjoying all the color in my craft room and thought I’d take a few photos.

Part of my paper stash.  Gobs of cardstock!

077

A gutter full of ribbon…..literally.  And that’s not even all of it.  I have more in the cabinet above!

091

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...