01 May 2011

Day 121

After the chaos of Friday and Saturday, I was ready to do some relaxing today.  I woke up feeling really tired and not interested in cooking breakfast.  So, we all hopped in my mom’s new van and drove to a new restaurant in town called Le Peep.  We actually ate at one of these restaurants in Indy about 12 years ago when we were there visiting friends.  The restaurant is so popular there that they recommend reservations.  Fortunately ours is not quite as popular yet, so we were able to be seated right away.  The food arrived and LilCrockett’s plate was so cute that I had my mom (who was seated next to him) take a pic with my phone.  Too cute!

a098 

After lunch, mom had to head for home.  I spent the rest of the day doing a whole lot of nothing like reading & playing Scrabble on my iphone.  By afternoon my eyelids were drooping, so I went in to take a nap.  It was by far the best nap I’ve ever had.  1-1/2 hours of glorious sleep.  Ahh!!  Quite refreshing (and much needed after a busy weekend).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...