14 May 2011

Day 134

LilCrockett was at it again today.  I wore my house slippers around the house for a bit this morning and then took them off once my feet warmed up.  Came by a little later and this is what I saw:

a010

Mother Nature did not cooperate and it rained all day.  LilCrockett was scheduled to have his first baseball game ever and it got cancelled.  Talk about a disappointed little boy.  He had been so excited.  How do I know?  Well, he woke me up at 5:00am this morning to remind me.  Hard to see his excitement crushed.  At least he doesn’t have to wait long….his next game is Monday night.

Because it was so rainy and overcast today, we were stuck inside.  Evening came and I knew it would be a good time to have a family movie.  We ended up renting Tangled and it was awesome.  I wasn’t sure how well we would like it as I thought it would be more girly.  But, the whole family really enjoyed it….even Crockett!  Check out my movie-watching, popcorn-eating, couch potatoes!

014

a015

a016

After the movie, it was bath time for LilCrockett.  Crockett added a bunch of bubbles to the tub and I came in to get some photos.  Won’t be long before he’ll be too big for bubble beards.

a020

a025

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...