26 May 2011

Day 146

We are going camping this weekend, so I spent the evening doing laundry, cleaning, and packing.  Kind of crazy to clean before I leave but I like to come home to a clean house.  If I don’t, I get pretty stressed.  Who wants to walk in the door late in the day after a 3-day weekend and feel like you need to clean.  No thanks.  Now this strategy doesn’t always work for me as I don’t always have the extra time (I am a procrastinating packer!), but I strive for this.  So happy it worked out this time.

But since I was so busy getting ready for our trip, I took zero pictures today.  And I’m not even going to post some old ones.  We’ll just move along to tomorrow, especially since I’m sure I will have tons of camping pictures to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...