31 March 2011

Camera Woes

images

I am having some issues with my camera.  My photos aren’t as crisp as they once were.  This is happening with nearly every photo.  I’m not sure if this is an issue with blur or sharpness or what.  It seems to be happening with both of my lenses, so I’m pretty sure it’s a camera problem and not a problem with a specific lens.  Even my nifty fifty lens, which before gave me tack-sharp photos, is not performing anywhere close to how it great it once did. 

So is this issue due to user error, an incorrect setting, or a problem with the camera itself?  Unfortunately I’m too much of a rookie to figure out where to go from here.  I’m hoping to find a photographer friend who can help me figure out if it’s something simple that I can fix on my own or if I need to ship it off to Canon. 

This problem has been going on for about a month.  You might not have realized it here because I’m using Photoshop to increase sharpness as much as I can.  The trouble is that I’m starting with slightly blurry photos as it is, so increasing sharpness is also introducing more grain in my photos.  Bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...