15 March 2011

Day 74

I stayed home from work today because I was feeling so lousy and LilCrockett was feeling a little crummy as well.  Since both kids were out of school on Spring Break, I kept them home with me.  I could have sent them to our Passage daycare, but figured they probably needed some down time too as we’ve all been dealing with sickness. 

Being home sick meant that we did a lot of low key activities.  I sorted digital photos and caught up with all my reality TV shows via DVR.  GothGirl read and watched movies.  LilCrockett watched movies and played.  He spent a good chunk of the day playing in front of our big front window where the light was great for photos and I could enjoy watching him having fun.

Puzzle time!

a033

Construction toys!

027

024

During late afternoon, we all met up in the living room for Family Movie time.  Our movie of choice was Ramona and Beezus.  For those of you that don’t know, this movie is based on the beloved children’s book of the same name by Beverly Cleary.  The book was one of my favorites as a child so I was thrilled to get to watch the movie with my kids.  It turned out to be pretty cute and LilCrockett even enjoyed it (I was worried it might be a little too girly for him since it’s based on two sisters). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...