25 March 2011

Day 84

I likely wouldn’t have taken any photos today, but I came across this post by The Pioneer Woman, where she told me (and all her other readers) that I have to download the Instagram app for the iphone.  So of course I had to download it and try it out.  LilCrockett was the only one around and the light outside was fading fast, so I made him pose by the window.  The photo itself wasn’t anything stellar, especially considering that it was taken with my phone and part of his face was in shadow; but the app was pretty awesome.  It allows you to select from various filters to give your photo different looks.  This happens to be the Lomo-fi filter.  I like how it actually made my photo better by giving it an edgy look.  Too cool!  Note: LilCrockett has a big wad of Big League Chew bubble gum in his mouth, which is why his lips look so funny.

015

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...