23 August 2011

Day 235

After school today, LilCrockett has his first night of baseball practice for the fall season.  There wasn’t much else to do while I waited, so I took pictures and GothGirl played games on my phone.    

129

131

We saw a fox at the edge of the cornfield surrounding one side of the ball diamonds, but he spotted all the kids and took off.  Too bad as I’d been hoping to get a photo of him.  Instead all I could do was photograph the corn.

117

LilCrockett fielding and throwing balls…

110a

113a

One-on-one batting practice with Coach Long…

120

125

I’m looking forward to a great season of watching coach-pitch baseball.  And this year, they will even keep score and track hits and runs and such.  My little boy is moving up in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...