25 June 2011

Day 175

We spent the morning doing some cleaning around the house.  Then my dad and stepmom arrived in town to watch LilCrockett’s baseball game.  We got to the ball diamond and shortly afterwards, it started to sprinkle.  Before long the rain came.  We were able to finish 2 out of the 3 innings before they called it.  Here’s a shot of LilCrockett rounding the bases between 2nd & 3rd.

a063

Though we were a little bummed that the game ended early, it gave us more time to grab a late lunch at the local BBQ place.  We ate, opened belated gifts (we had missed a few birthdays and minor holidays), and visited.  Since it was late, we nearly had the restaurant to ourselves.  It was wonderful to spend time together but all too soon, it was time for them to head south to see my stepmom’s mom.  I made sure to get a few photos of the kids with their grandparents first.

a111

And then some by themselves…look at this handsome boy and this gorgeous girl!!  I’m a proud mama (and happy that I got some great shots!).  Have I mentioned how much I love my new camera!!

a114

a118

After our visit, we went home to this cutie pie…

a121

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...