03 June 2011

Day 154

It was my day off today and I spent the majority of the day in my craft room putting away stamping supplies from past projects and organizing some new-to-me supplies that I had purchased from a friend.  Crockett got off work a little early, so we hit a few garage sales before heading out to pick up the kids from summer care.  When I stepped outside for the first time, I felt like I’d been hit by a heat wave.  It was sweltering and the air was incredibly thick and oppressive.  Ugh….I think summer is here early!

After arriving back home, I fixed a light dinner (cheese tortellini tossed with parmesan & spices) and cleaned the house while waiting for my mom to get in town.  Then we sat outside in the neighbor’s backyard while sipping on some Sparkling Moscato.  I opted to leave my camera in the house and enjoy myself. 

a041

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...