21 February 2011

Day 52

I had been planning to take the kids to see Justin Bieber’s Never Say Never movie on Friday afternoon, but illness kept me from doing that.  I promised them a raincheck and since today was a holiday for all of us and everyone was finally feeling well, we decided to go.  Brian is not a Bieber fan, so he opted to stay home. 

Actually, I wasn’t really a Bieber fan either; but after seeing the show, I have a newfound respect for him.  They did a great job of documenting his life and rise to stardom, alternating between the informative bits and snippets of his concerts.  Turns out Bieber is more talented that I had imagined, even though I still think he sounds like a girl!

I didn’t have my camera with me, but I did have my new iphone; so I was able to snap this pic of the kids before heading into the theater.  Love that I finally have a phone that takes decent pictures.  In fact, I would argue that it’s capable of taking great pictures as illustrated by this straight-out-of-phone (SOOP) shot!

167

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...