10 February 2011

Day 41

I’m cheating a bit today simply because I didn’t take any photos.  I spent the day taking care of Crockett (he’s doing REALLY well following his surgery yesterday), cleaning, working on a digital scrapbook, grocery shopping, etc.  There wouldn’t have been much that was worth photographing.  So, I’m going to post a few photos from earlier this month. 

First, a few photos of LilCrockett eating snow ice cream.  I remember eating this as a kid and I loved it and my boy is no different.

Editing: cropping & curves adjustment in Photoshop

  • f/4
  • 1/60 sec
  • 400 ISO
  • 28mm

065a

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

066a

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It turns out that GothGirl is not a fan of snow ice cream, so I didn’t get any pictures of her.  This was actually quite shocking as she has a big sweet tooth like me.  Oh well.  But I did have something cute to share about her.

222a

This is GothGirls’s new dry erase board.  She loves to write and stay organized, so it was no surprise to see the notes to herself on the board.  But I had to smile when I read the one about Friday the 28th.  It was so sweet to see that she was sad I was leaving for the weekend to go scrapbooking.  Obviously I know she loves me, but she’s getting to the age where she doesn’t display or talk about her affection very often.  So, this was just so sweet to see.  Before I left for my trip, I made sure to leave her a few notes as well (mine are the ones that aren’t boxed in) while she was still at school.  Who doesn’t love getting a special note?!!

Editing: increase exposure in ACR

  • f/4.5
  • 1/100 sec
  • 400 ISO
  • 38mm

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...