17 July 2011

Day 197

This morning, I scheduled a photo shoot with the H Family, taking GothGirl along as my assistant.  You may remember the mom-to-be from my double maternity shoot back in June.  I wanted to include the rest of the family in some shots and today was one of rare times that our schedules jived.  Unfortunately it was hot and the sun was glaringly bright which made for some challenging photo scenarios, especially as the family only recently moved into this home which has little landscaping.  Despite the challenges, I wanted to do this shoot at their house so that the photos would be more personal to them.  It also allowed us to get some shots with the dad-to-be’s beloved tractor!

164

144

121

059

245

239

191

302

009

Thanks for a fun photo shoot, guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...