23 January 2011

Day 23

069a

I got some great shots of LilCrockett hard at work putting together one of his many Lego masterpieces.  Look how hard he is concentrating. 

Editing: slight exposure increase & sharpening in ACR

  • f/3.5
  • 1/30 sec
  • 400 ISO
  • 50mm

 

 

 

 

 

 

049a

Another close-up of my boy.  I know it seems as though I favor him because of all the photos I take of him.  Sadly, GothGirl doesn’t want to be in the limelight that often. 

Editing: slight exposure increase & sharpening in RAW

  • f/1.8
  • 1/125 sec
  • 400 ISO
  • 50mm

005a

One of LilCrockett’s aforementioned Lego masterpieces.  Several themes are involved here: Star Wars, Egyptians, military.  I think it’s way cool.

Editing: slight exposure increase in ACR

  • f/4
  • 1/40 sec
  • 800 ISO
  • 50mm

1 comment:

  1. I still love Legos! That second picture of him is too adorable.

    We need to bribe Goth Girl with something so she'll be in more!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...