01 January 2011

Day 1

016cI spent a good portion of the afternoon setting up this blog, so I didn't get as much time with my camera as I had hoped.  I managed to snap this photo of our cat, Kenai.  He looked so cute sprawled out on the bed and he was meowing at me when I took the shot.  This cat brings so much joy to our family.  Unlike a lot of animals, he doesn’t really have a favorite human…. he seems to love all of us equally.  He also has some cute quirks.  He’ll spend about 5 or so days in a certain spot in the house, before finding a new favorite place.  

Editing: cropping, slight sharpening of the face, & some curves adjustment
f/4
1/60 sec
400 ISO 
35mm

1 comment:

  1. That is a gorgeous cat! I should have my girl cat come over here and check him out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...