22 January 2011

Day 22

02a2

I wanted to post a photo from Seth’s basketball practice (only his 2nd time), but that would require actual photos.  We got to the gym yesterday and I pulled out my camera only to discover that my battery was dead (and the spare was at home).  Ugh!

So instead, you get a close-up shot of my ornery sweet son, LilCrockett.  He has the most beautiful blue eyes with killer, long eyelashes.  Unfortunately this photo doesn’t do them justice.  He also has several cowlicks in his hair that match his spunky personality.  I love this boy to pieces!

Editing: adjustments in raw, pioneer woman boost action

  • f/1.8
  • 1/50 sec
  • 400 ISO
  • 50mm

004a

And while we’re talking about pieces, I thought I’d share another photo with you from today.  That’s our laptop and the screen is cracked in a bazillion pieces.  Not pretty.  But that’s what happens when a laptop gets dropped twice {Crockett’s fault!}.  Fortunately, this is our old, spare laptop, but I’m a little nervous that I didn’t have everything backed up.  Hopefully so.  And now we are down to one laptop shared with 3 people.  We will definitely be shopping for a new laptop ASAP!

Editing: slight adjustments in RAW

  • f/1.8  
  • 1/25 sec
  • 400 ISO
  • 50mm

1 comment:

  1. Those eyes! I know I've commented on them before, but they are killer. He must have tons of little girls with crushes on him already!

    Your poor laptop. I've never seen anything like that before. :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...