13 January 2011

Day 13

034keepToday was our Junior Girl Scout meeting at the local elementary school.  We were working on the Frosty Fun badge, so the girls did quite a few activities outside in the the “Habitat” near the school.  Here’s GothGirl practicing a little snow painting.  Simply fill a spray bottle with water and food coloring and “paint” away.  The girls all loved it.  Since I’m a troop co-leader and was busy trying to help the girls, I didn’t have a ton of time to play with my camera settings.  This picture turned a little dark, but gets too grainy if I try to lighten it much more.  Also, GothGirl’s face is not quite in focus, but she’s still my girl and a beauty at that!

Editing: adjustments in RAW, cropping
f/2.8
1/500 sec
400 ISO
28mm






 
063a
After our fun in the snow, we headed back inside to warm up.  I spotted this pretty tree near the school.  I loved the contrast of the snow next to the brown and maroon of the tree and the snow in the sills of the windows. 

Editing: cropping, pioneer woman boost action
f/2.8
1/160 sec
400 ISO
30mm

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...