21 January 2011

Day 21

023z

Unfortunately GothGirl doesn’t really enjoy having her picture taken lately.  Perhaps it’s because I always seem to have the camera out.  But likely it’s because she’s a pre-teen and thinks that photos are not cool.  Anyway, she looked so cute sitting in the recliner tonight that I had to take some photos.  This was the best smile I could get.  I’ll take it though!

Editing: pioneer woman boost action

  • f/1.8
  • 1/20 sec
  • 200 ISO
  • 50mm

 

 

002x

Our cat Kenai on the other hand, is a willing model as long as I don’t have the flash on, which is rare for me these days.  Today I was sorting through some paperwork (one of my goals for the new year is to continue to get the house better organized) and he decided to help out.  It’s great having a cat who wants to near you, though a little space would be nice.  After all, I need to be able to read those papers!

016x

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Editing (both photos): pioneer woman boost action, cropping (bottom photo only)

    • f/1.8
    • 1/20 sec
    • 200 ISO
    • 50mm

1 comment:

  1. But Goth Girl is so cute!!
    And the cat looks so distinguished!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...