09 October 2011

Day 282

Mason had an afternoon football game, so my brother’s crew had to leave mid-morning.  Before they left, I gathered the kids together for some photos.  I took some really great ones right off the bat, but later realized my camera had been on the wrong setting so they were super fuzzy.  The kids were too tired of posing to recreate them, so I settled for this.  Wish they weren’t in such a pyramid-like position, but it will work along with a few additional ones that I got earlier by a fence.  Kids are not easy to photograph, especially when there’s 5 of them and you have no assistant!

a215

Once the kids ran off, I snapped some photos of some nearby insects.  I much prefer shooting the latter as they don’t talk back and fidget!!

208

218

After my brother and his kids left, we had lunch and then drove over to the swimming hole we had found on our last trip here.  Though the adults didn’t plan to swim, we figured the kids would get in; however, the water was a little too chilly for them as well.  They stuck to wading instead.  They enjoyed looking for frogs & crayfish.  Meanwhile, I strolled the shoreline looking for some beautiful nature subjects.  The water was a lot shallower today so there was more to explore.

240

220

226

247

228

224

230

232

237

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...