07 October 2011

Day 280

I’m way behind on blogging (20 days behind to be exact), so I’ll be catching up with some quick and dirty posts.  This means fewer pics, and probably very little if any edited pics.  Thankfully I can backdate posts so I’ll be writing them as if they just happened that day.

Anyway, today we drove down to my mom’s camper near Bennett Springs State Park to spend a weekend with her and my brother’s family.  The kids were so excited to see their Grammy and their cousins.  Here are a few snapshots.

Setting up the tent.  My brother and his kids slept in it the first night.  We slept in my mom’s camper.  Seth wanted to sleep in the tent, but he gets up way to early so we convinced him otherwise.

011

Seth with his twin cousins.

a024

Down at the trout stream.

042

061

066

A little bit of nature along the trail…

084

086

072

068

083

We ended the day with dinner and an outdoor movie (Soul Surfer).  What a fun first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...